www.truckpaper.com/listings/for-sale/3hwys-truck-and-equipment-hillsboro-wisconsin/trucks-and-trailers?LocationID=350010843613 Fire away boys.
This site has been working pretty good lately, don't stir the ****. P.S. Hats off to those who have been working so hard to make it happen.
Which truck you looking at in particular? Nothing really jumped out at me saying "scam", prices seemed about going rate, same shop building in a lot of the pictures, there's a fire truck for sale that's in the background of a lot of the pictures also. A lot of the trucks "rebuilt engine 100,000 miles ago but no paperwork" B.S. in the ads, but that's not unusual. 2005 KW w900 the one you are looking at? I've been truck shopping too, I need a new tractor for my lowboy, and I swear I can buy the same truck whether its a 2017, 2007, or 1997. Same price and same specs. I have no idea what I'm going to end up with in the year range. Or what I should be in for year range. I just think I'm going to be pre 2006, and likely pre 2000. I'd like to be 50- $70,000. I want short wheelbase, day cab, double frame, heavy rears and front axle. I wouldn't have to have a lift axle, but I wouldn't turn it down. I got a new RT crane, bigger than my old one, and its really working my current truck. I looked real hard at a KW, but it had a rust jacked frame, and I just don't need another project right now.
I'm not sure I want to say haha. The 2000 IH with a C12. Truck looks decent from the pics, like you say, all the 100k on replaced engine, all new brakes, shocks, tie rods, etc. means little, I'm looking for good bones in a cheap truck. If it gets me 10k the rest of this season pulling a belly dump around, it'll be fine. 2000 INTERNATIONAL 9400 For Sale in Hillsboro, Wisconsin | TruckPaper.com 2000 INTERNATIONAL 9400 For Sale in Hillsboro, Wisconsin 2000 INTERNATIONAL 9400 For Sale in Hillsboro, Wisconsin at TruckPaper.com. I replaced the engine and transmission about 100000 miles ago. The engine has probably about 500000 miles now. The transmission is from a 2010 truck. I recently put all new brakes and shocks and air bags and tie rod... www.truckpaper.com
Aren't a lot of $10,000 trucks out there, but the flip side is that there's not a lot of buyers for that truck. And he had to be the busiest mechanic in the world, 100,000 miles ago, because everything on that yard got fixed then....
Shimmy as long as you link TruckPaper ads this thread will stay visible. No way any of us Mods are allowing another fiasco like the last one. Carry on.
Thank you! Second thumbs up!
Co, talk to d miller about his kw. Not a daycab but is a heavy spec truck. I spect a short wb heavy spec is pretty rare.