Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

In search of blade & pusharms for D6T LGP

02Dmax ยท 2013-10-21 10:25

Like the title says, anyone have a lead on a used straight blade for a D6T LGP? They seem to be sparse. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Replies5
  1. #1DPete2013-10-21 11:00

    If it's a 6S face I saw 5 new surplus faces out here at Quinn used parts in Fresno Ca. 559-4451616, no push arms though, at least I didn't see any

  2. #2Construct'O2013-10-21 21:30

    Are you wanting to put a SU blade like that is on an XW machine,or the LGP blade setup.The is a bunch of LGP complete blade setup always on tradermachinery.Your have to cut down the pads or get 30" pads to use XW SU blade. Search under parts section. I put an XW blade on an XL machine a few years ago and got the blade from Portland Equipment ,Portland,Washington.

  3. #302Dmax2013-10-21 22:10

    We want the lgp setup, not the su from an xl or xw. I'll checkout that site, never even occurred to me to check that out. Thanks for the info. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #4powerjoke2013-10-21 23:05

    I'll sell ya some 30" pads Pj

  5. #502Dmax2013-10-21 23:17

    Haha, they're dead set on a total lgp fleet. I'll keep them in mind though. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2