Hi, i just would like to ask what would be the possible problem and solution for this light indicator. The D6r unit is still operational but this light popped up. May be someone could assist me . I attached the picture foe your reference. And there is the serv code too. Thank you.
Post a Serial Number for a start. Too many versions of the D6R to be assuming anything. Need to know what the Service Code is. Take a look at the Click Box thread in the Shop Talk forum, especially starting from Post #50 on Page 3. Post back when you have identified the Code or Codes that are Active. HeavyEquipmentForums
The indicator light on the LH side of the bottom row is for some undefined type of problem in the brake system. As per above to troubleshoot whatever the problem is will require the Diagnostic Code to be identified.
Based on n the serv code it is 10376.9 I really dont know what does it mean I dont have any computer diagnostic tool. I hope you could help. Thanks
Still need a machine Serial Number............... That is the hour meter reading, not a Service Code. You do not require one. If you read carefully starting from about half way down Page 3 of that thread I linked previously you will find a procedure to obtain Diagnostic Codes using nothing more than 2 short pieces of auto electrical cable. Below is an image of the post where it all starts.