Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D31a-16

jocko165 ยท 2022-06-09 09:33

I am looking for filter numbers and correct fluids for my dozer. I have a manual but I have misplaced it and I am wanting to change fluids and filters. Serial # is 43708 and engine model is 4D105-3. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1LACHAU2022-07-07 06:48

    Here you are. Good luck.

  2. #2jocko1652022-07-07 12:51

    Lachau, thanks so much. Greatly appreciated.

  3. #3LACHAU2022-07-08 09:33

    Hydraulic filter & piping parts.

  4. #472ih3542022-07-08 14:03

    These Baldwin filter numbers may or may not apply to your machine. The list was compiled years ago when we were importing grey market Komatsu dozers from Japan. D31P-16 (Grey market) The "P" is simply the track width and undercarriage gauge Engine oil filter BT292 Fuel filter BF954 Outer air filter PA2418-FN Inner air filter PA2305 Hydraulic element BT398 I hope this helps!

  5. #5jocko1652022-07-11 16:01

    72ih354(unusual name) thanks so much for those part numbers. Already used em and ordered some parts. Thanks again

  6. #672ih3542022-07-11 16:09

    You are totally welcome. I hope the filter compilation is correct for your machine. When I joined HEF, my primary tractor was a 1972 International Harvester 354.