Hi Ive been searching the internet for information about my excavator. Cant find very much. The model I have is K040. If anyone out there have some information it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have the manuals either so I am kind of stuck. Should at least get new filter and change the oils. I see that KX161-2 looks the same. Can anyone conform that they are? Maybe sold as different models around the world? Ive tried to send some emails to kubota but with no luck. Again, everything of information or companies to contact would be helpful. regards
Good Day Tobias Drop me a PM with your email I will forward you some information. Kind regards Uffex
Hi Tobias/Uffex, Did you manage to find anything on your kubota k040? I also own a K040 and have scoured the web looking for any manuals or parts list but haven't been able to find anything. Theres a few parts i need to replace and im also looking for any maintenance guidance, ive tried to contact Kubota a few times but haven't had any replies. If you've found anything please could you share a copy? Regards, Carl
Good day Carl If you drop me a PM with your Email I will post what we have. Kind regards Uffex
Hi I haven't found out that much. Nothing for certain, I thought it was smaller version of KX161-2 but couldn't confirm it. Using the K040 model I have found some parts on the internet but not much. - I've bought top rollers from miniexcavatorcentre.com , they fit. Altough not a perfect match as the old ones. - I've found that japanmachineryparts.com sell hydraulic filters for it but haven't tried to order these yet so I can't confirm that they fit. I would appreciate it if you share if you find something else. I've also tried to contact Kubota several times but with no luck. I also tried to contact a dealer in Norway but since it was imported and problably very old they could not or would not help me. Regards Tobias
Hey mate just wondering if I could get whatever information you have on the k040 as I’m struggling to find information as well. Cheers
Good day Attached the KX040 if this is the correct animal I can source a Ops. Manual. Kind regards Uffex
Just google the manual. I had kx040 and wanted a manual pdf. I found one online and downloaded it. Also, I’m really not understanding the specific info you seek.
Here’s the manual i downloaded. There are also a few au manuals out there. https://www.sunflowerrental.com/files/Kubota_KX040-4_2019_Operator_Manual.pdf
Cheers mate I’m trying to get ahold of a workshop manual to rebuild the slew gearbox but can’t seem to find anything at all for the k040 can find some things for the kx040 but they have a different gearbox
Oh. That may be bit harder to google. Lol
Folks, I'm in the same situation. I have a Kubota K040 ( Jap model ), I had no clue of this when buying it and would really appreciate access to a parts / maintenance manual. I don't know the year but its old. K040 KT 818 is a number on it
Good morning Uffex, I see you might have access to a Kubota K040 parts manual. My email is [email protected] Can you help? I don't mind paying something to you via PayPal. Thanks in advance