excuse me if I open this discussion, at an earthmoving reseller I saw a link excavator brand weighing about twenty tons I do not remember series, if it is possible I would like to know information on reliability and performance on these excavators. builds them a link belt or a delegate other builder who makes them with livery colors and brand link belt, which mount engine, what do you think of these earth moving machines, produce only cranes and excavators or even other types of earth moving machines? thanks to those who want to respond greetings to the next
Affiliated with Sumitomo, the same as Case but I've heard the Link Belts use bigger pins. Don't know if that's true or not.
Actually, the older "90" series Case machines were Sumitomo built. The newer machines such as the 220- 330 are built by Kobelco with a Cummins engine.
It looks like the CX series Case were also Sumitomo. The current Case are Kobelco though.
link belt in joint venture Sumitomo per curiosità, sono buoni escavatori? affidabile, se non sbaglio la cintura di collegamento produce i frantoi cingolati, mi sbaglio? forse anche i sollevatori telescopici thanks for clarification and additional information, if you have any other information I invite you to join thanks again