Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link Belt 4300C11 leaking joy sticks

rquartz ยท 2017-11-26 12:46

Hello Every one, This is my first time posting , i have been reading this forum a couple of months now and am really enjoying it the old photos and discussions. There was a great post about how to fix leaking joy sticks with new o rings and springs, Does anyone know where i can get the new rings and springs at an affordable price for my machine, She is a 1993 and has alot wrong,,, Trying to get her fixed, saving money when i can, I dont know how to operate her yet, I have a nice young man whom lives close by that is an operator and has done some work on the newer models and we are trying to do this working down from the biggest problem to the least,, any help is greately appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1John C.2017-11-26 14:23

    I've never had to replace the springs. The seals and O rings are not expensive from the dealer so I would recommend checking there first. As I recall the Case equivalent is a 9040 or 9050 which will have the same controllers if that dealer is closer to you.

  2. #2rquartz2017-11-26 17:09

    John C,Thank You very much for your quick help, Yes the dealership is close and they are a great group of individuals. Seals and o rings, yes i will geat a price from them, I believe they sell a rebuild kit. I am going to try and do it myself,I think it is that plus also dirty lines, this is definetely a life long learning experience I have got my self into at the start of my older life, but this is definetely a fun reason for being in the woods. I have bought the parts book and have the service manual and operators manual..... Thanks again rquartz