Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

information on numerical and chronological series of fiat wheel loaders, OM, fiat allis, fiat hitachi, fiat kobelco from the smallest to the largest a

trombeur · 2023-10-09 04:07

information on numerical and chronological series of fiat wheel loaders, OM, fiat allis, fiat hitachi, fiat kobelco from the smallest to the largest and most powerful. Hi, if it were possible, I would like to have the list and the numerical and chronological series of the fiat wheel loaders, fiat allis, fiat hitachi and fiat kobelco, both in chronological sequence and the sequence in order of size from small to large, thanks of the crawlers I remember the fl4, the fl6, the fl8, the fl10, the fl12, the fl14 and the fl20. fiat and fiat allis the fiat kobelco and fiat hitachi I think arrive at the 175 as tracked as rubberized I don't know the numerical sequence I think it starts with fr 7,9, 10, fr 15, fr 20 and you get to fr35 like fiat allis series 645 b.. FIAT-ALLIS 345B, the fiat kobelko and the fiat hitachi I think it starts with the w 50 a 4 ton shovel but I don't know the models, numerical and literal series, could you kindly help me create serial lists of the various brands and models thanks FIAT ALLIS 580 FR7​ 1984 Fiat-Allis FR30 Wheel Fiat-Allis FR20 fr 35

Replies5
  1. #1trombeur2023-10-10 04:09

    FIAT-ALLIS Terne e pale gommate ID Modello Descrizione Terna FIATALLIS 2000 PSB FIAT-ALLIS 2000PSB Terna 2672002 FT110 FIAT-ALLIS FT110 Terna 2672003 Pala gommata FIATALLIS 345B FIAT-ALLIS 345B Pala gommata 545 FIAT-ALLIS 545 Pala gommata 645 FIAT-ALLIS 645 Pala gommata 2672007 745 FIAT-ALLIS 745 Pala gommata 545B FIAT-ALLIS 545B Pala gommata 545H FIAT-ALLIS 545H Pala gommata 605B FIAT-ALLIS 605B Pala gommata 2672011 645 FIAT-ALLIS 645 . 645B FIAT-ALLIS 645B Pala gommata 2672013 745B FIAT-ALLIS 745B Pala gommata 2672014 745C FIAT-ALLIS 745C Pala gommata 2672015 745H FIAT-ALLIS 745H Pala gommata 2672016 745HB FIAT-ALLIS 745HB Pala 945 FIAT-ALLIS 945 Pala gommata 2672018 945B FIAT-ALLIS 945B Pala gommata FR7 FIAT-ALLIS FR7 Pala gommata FR7B FIAT-ALLIS FR7B Pala gommata 2672021 FR7C FIAT-ALLIS FR7C 2672022 FR9 FIAT-ALLIS FR9 Pala gommata FR9B FIAT-ALLIS FR9B Pala 2672024 FR9C FIAT-ALLIS FR9C Pala gommata 2672025 FR10 FIAT-ALLIS FR10 Pala gommata 2672026 FR10B (11/88) FIAT-ALLIS FR10B (11/88) Pala gommata 2672027 FR10B (7/91) FIAT-ALLIS FR10B (7/91) Pala gommata 8 FR10B (5/92) FIAT-ALLIS FR10B (5/92) Pala gommata 2672029 FR10B FIAT-ALLIS FR10B Pala gommata 2672030 FR10C FIAT-ALLIS . FR11 FIAT-ALLIS FR11 Pala gommata 2672032 FR12 FIAT-ALLIS FR12 Pala gommata 2672033 FR12B FIAT-ALLIS FR12B Pala gommata 2672034 FR12C FIAT-ALLIS FR12C Pala gommata 2672035 FR15 FIAT-ALLIS FR15 Pala gommata 2672036 FR15B FIAT-ALLIS FR15B Pala gommata 2672037 FR20 FIAT-ALLIS FR20 Pala 2672038 FR20B FIAT-ALLIS FR20B Pala gommata 2672039 FR20BTURBO FIAT-ALLIS FR20B TURBO Pala gommata 2672040 FR30 FIAT-ALLIS FR30 Pala gommata 2672041 FR35 FIAT-ALLIS FR35 Pala gommata 2672042 FR70 FIAT-ALLIS FR70 Pala gommata 2672043 FR90 FIAT-ALLIS FR90 Pala gommata 2672044 FR100 FIAT-ALLIS FR100 Pala gommata 2672045 FR120 FIAT-ALLIS FR120 2672046 FR120.2 FIAT-ALLIS FR120.2 Pala gommata 2672047 FR130 FIAT-ALLIS FR130 Pala gommata 2672048 FR130.2 FIAT-ALLIS FR130.2 Pala gommata Catalogo ricambi. Manuale d'uso e manutenzione. Manuale di servizio/riparazione. 2672049 FR140 FIAT-ALLIS FR140 Pala gommata 2672050 FR140.2 FIAT-ALLIS FR140.2 Pala gommata 2672051 FR160 FIAT-ALLIS FR160 Pala . 2672052 FR160TURBO FIAT-ALLIS FR160 TURBO . 2672053 FR160.2 FIAT-ALLIS FR160.2 Pala gommata 2672054 FR180 FIAT-ALLIS FR180 Pala gommata 2672055 FR180.2 FIAT-ALLIS FR180.2 Pala gommata 2672056 FR220 FIAT-ALLIS FR220 Pala 2672057 FR200.2 FIAT-ALLIS FR200.2 Pala gommata . ----------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2trombeur2023-10-10 04:15

    Fiat-Hitachi FR 130 Fiat-Hitachi 12.6 t FR 10 B Fiat-Hitachi 10.1 t FR 160 Fiat-Hitachi 15.9 t FR 160.2 Fiat-Hitachi 16.5 t FR 130.2 Fiat-Hitachi 12.9 t FR 220 Fiat-Hitachi 22.3 t W 190 Fiat-Hitachi 17.3 t W 130 Fiat-Hitachi 11.4 t W 270 Fiat-Hitachi 22.3 t FR 100 Fiat-Hitachi 10.1 t FR 220.2 Fiat-Hitachi 22.5 t W 170 Fiat-Hitachi 15.9 t FR 20 B Fiat-Hitachi 20.1 t W 110 Fiat-Hitachi 9.5 t FR 70 Fiat-Hitachi 7.2 t W 90 Fiat-Hitachi 7.5 t FR 9 B Fiat-Hitachi 8.5 t W 130 PL Fiat-Hitachi 12.4 t serie W- H -B-FR 2

  3. #3trombeur2023-10-10 04:19

    Fiat Kobelco W60 W50 W110 Evoluzione W130 Evoluzione L 130 PZ W170 W 170 libbre L 170 PZ W190 W190 Evoluzione W230 W230 Evoluzione W270 W270 Evoluzione W50

  4. #4trombeur2023-10-10 04:26

    New holland W110C Peso operativo: 11 Ton. Potenza Motore: 106 KW W50BTC Peso operativo: 4,8 Ton. Potenza Motore: 40 KW W60BTC Peso operativo: 5,085 Ton. Potenza Motore: 48 KW W70BTC Peso operativo: 5,58 Ton. Potenza Motore: 55 KW W170C Peso operativo: 14,5 Ton. Potenza Motore: 145 KW W190C Peso operativo: 18,3 Ton. Potenza Motore: 172 KW W230C Peso operativo: 20 Ton. Potenza Motore: 190 KW W270C Peso operativo: 24,4 Ton. Potenza Motore: 239 KW W300C Peso operativo: 27,7 Ton. Potenza Motore: 259 KW NEW HOLLAND W 130​ Peso: 12.1t – Pneumatici standard: 20.5 R 25 – Capacità benna: 2.4m³ – Capacità min. benna: 2.4m³ – Tipo di sterzo: KL – Lunghezza di trasporto: 7.179m

  5. #5trombeur2023-10-10 09:18

    sorry, I made a confusion, I had created some tables with photo models and year of construction which unfortunately I was not able to attach, forgive me, many models and series are missing, I was not able to do more than this, if any user friend had other photos or useful information with significant models I invite you to intervene however I believe that the granddaddy of all Fiats is the fr 7 if I'm not mistaken sorry if I made a mess regards Peso a vuoto 10 tonnellate FIAT-ALLIS R9B LOADING SHOVEL​ fiat allis FR12 ​