Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Information on Yanmar V2 loader

Yamezz ยท 2013-06-11 05:28

I've come across and advertisement for a Yanmar V2 loader, but I can't find any specifications for such a machine. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/seaf...ment/yanmar-v2-forklift-loader-4x4/1016848739 Can anyone help me with some specifications? I'm most interested in the machine's weight, bucket size and breakout force. Thanks.

Replies6
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-06-11 06:00

    http://sale-equipment.com/1998-yanmar-v2-forklift/

  2. #2Yamezz2013-06-11 06:20

    That's the one. He's got it advertised in a few places.

  3. #3robin yates uk2013-06-11 06:49

    there is engine size,bucket size on there if you look.

  4. #4Yamezz2013-06-11 07:00

    Call me blind, but I can't see any mention of either. I'm not really concerned about the size of the engine, it's the weight, bucket capacity and breakout I really need.

  5. #5robin yates uk2013-06-11 10:35

    loads more Yanmar sites,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get busy young man,,,,,,,,,,,,, http://yanmar.com/

  6. #6Yamezz2013-06-11 19:56

    Been there too. Only information I could find was for the V3 and V4. The guy selling it also only has a service manual for the V3/V4. Japanese Yanmar site doesn't seem to list any wheel loaders.:beatsme