My latest project is to get this machine to run and be able to move it off a quarry shelf. The key switch was bad and I can't find a dealer right away. I'm putting a Komatsu switch in but need a diagram for the wires that attach to the old switch. Wiring is pretty chewed up as well and will probably have to run some new wires just to get it to run. I have an operator and parts manual. It's pretty useless. I would appreciate any info or any direction for anyone. Thanks
I thought I got into some crazy stuff. I've found that after several buyouts Ingersoll information is hard to come by.
I'm seeing that now in my research. I haven't been able to find who owns the line now or any dealers willing to tell me they carry the line. Thanks for the reply.
New battery, new key switch, some wiring repairs, drained the fuel strainer, pumped the fuel system up with the primer pump and the old Deutz started up. All the hydraulics work so the machine is going to get moved off ledge and down where I can park next to it to get all the other stuff working.
Great, I've been wondering how it's been going.
Thanks, this one had that it worked the last time we shut it down four or five years ago. I think I got of lucky.
Those are built in Garland Texas. I used to work there when it was ingersoll rand. It was sold to atlas copco and now some other outfit owns it. 972-496-1786 is the number to the place. Maybe someone there can help you get information for it. Good luck
Wow! That's great information. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thank You!
fun project! Dad was a powder man, thanks for posting a drill picture.
Hi Paul, I called the number and got no answer. It just rings and rings and rings. Thanks anyway as I appreciate any info. John C.