Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ingersoll Rand DD29 wiring problem

trevoratt ยท 2022-10-08 05:53

I am checking a DD29 roller 195614 and it keeps blowing the fuse F3, its supposed to be for the estop and a couple solenoids. There are two light green and blue wire from it, one i isolated one and the machine seems to work fine, can anyone link a schematic or troubleshooting info to trace out the wires?

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612022-10-08 06:17

    I sent you a PM.

  2. #2trevoratt2022-10-10 05:10

    Thanks for the reply. I isolated one of the wires from f3 and the fuse no longer pops. According to the schematic, it's for light, which this machine is not equiped with so it looks like I'm good to go.

  3. #3gordfarr2023-01-06 05:18

    May I please get the schematic also Thank you

  4. #4mg23612023-01-06 05:31

    PM sent

  5. #5ftenh2025-04-22 13:23

    Is it possible for you to send me the schematic as well? Thanks so much!

  6. #6mg23612025-04-23 04:51

    PM sent.