Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ingersoll Rand Generator Manuals – Who To Go To?

Birken Vogt ยท 2021-07-30 00:19

Working on an I-R G25 rental style genset. It quite obviously was built by SDMO mostly, with I-R decals on it. It seems well before the I-R / Doosan deal in 2007. Any idea who has the manuals on this thing, if anybody? I really only need wiring schematics, at the moment.

Replies2
  1. #1Spencer Chandu-Lall2025-01-05 20:55

    Did you end up finding a wiring schematics for your generator? I recently bought the same for super cheap, as it does not run. Need to get my hands on the wiring schematics to hopefully get it running. Would love to know where you got the wiring schematics, because all I can find is the operators manual.

  2. #2Birken Vogt2025-01-06 11:36

    I did get some info from Kohler way back then. Somehow they were able to cross the engine serial number into the machine serial number and sent over some info. The machine serial number is supposed to be on a sticker down on the frame and it was missing.