Ive got a 1995 Ingersoll Rand ProPave SERIAL # SKD6018 The front idler went bad and I cannot find one ANYWHERE. . Does anyone know where I may be able to find an idler for this machine?
I should be able to get one for you. It is probably a berco idler if its oem. Whats the complete model of your machine. Thanks, Quicktrax
Its a 780T If you need to call me my phone is 336-524-3475 This idler had on it [.] trac 487337 Dont quote me on that number, its at the shop but that is pretty close to it I believe.
Term101, Track was bought out by ITM years ago. Your idler should be available aftermarket. I will do some research and get back to you on it. Thanks, Quicktrax
Yea I knew of I track but I wasnt sure if the symbol on the idler was actually I tracs making. Any idea what one of these cost? I had to replace one on my 450CT a while back and it cost $650.
I'll be in the office in the morning and will see if I have a listing on it.