Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ingersoll Rand SD-40D roller question

INGENIERO ยท 2007-12-26 13:04

Can anyone help me with a schematic diagram of the hydraulic system for a Ingersoll Rand SD-40D roller?. Our company has one of these machines and we have problems with the vibrator drum. Excuse my english...

Replies4
  1. #1digger242j2007-12-26 15:33

    I'm splittting this question from another thread, so that it gets the stand-alone attention it deserves. INGENIERO, welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums! Don't worry about your English. It's better than that of some of the graduates of our own school systems.

  2. #2Countryboy2007-12-26 21:22

    Yes, Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums INGENIERO! :drinkup

  3. #3Franklin Dobbs2009-07-23 14:42

    I need a wiring diagram for a 1989 Ingersoll Rand roller vibrator with Duetz three cylinder engine.

  4. #4mtwiford2009-09-03 10:46

    Anyone know a good place to get used parts for the ingersoll rand rollers? I need some used wheels for an sd-70 d