Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ingersoll Rand sd45d wont go forward or reverse after 40 min of use

A2Aexc ยท 2025-04-24 20:47

Got an Ingersoll Rand sd45D, after about 45 min of use after it gets up in temp it wont go forward or reverse. Happens only if I apply the park brake. If I dont apply the park brake it will run the whole time, if I have to get out of the machine and apply park brake I cant get it to roll again, Have to wait 20 or so minutes. I can hear the brake being released so its not sticking. If I hold down the botton next to the park Brake the machine starts to move but feels like only the front roller is moving. Thanks for your help guys -Alex

Replies2
  1. #1ohyesitsme2025-04-29 12:22

    did you figure it out I can only get ours to move if we hold the button next to it down

  2. #2Matt Massey2026-01-05 00:54

    Did either of you figure anyhting out mine is doing similar drum rotates good drive axle does not push or pull