Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ingersoll rand vr530c

excavator ยท 2018-02-13 19:38

Looking for information on an Ingersoll Rand/Bobcat VR530C. Looking for parts/service manuals and who is currently selling parts for it. I believe Ingersoll telehandler division was bought out by Volvo and then by Skyjack? Neither Bobcat, Volvo or Skyjack seem to want anything to do with it. Looking for a friend and any help would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Replies9
  1. #1Ralph smith2018-04-21 13:37

    The telehandlers may have been discontinued but, in my experience, if you force them to the bobcat dealer has mechanics and parts to work on it. We have a v570?? And the dealer didn't want to work with us either.

  2. #2Ralph smith2018-04-21 13:39

    What kind of problems are you having?

  3. #3tool_king2018-04-21 16:58

    Excavator What is your email address? I can email the manuals . Ralph Smith the v570 is not coming up in bobcat site .

  4. #4excavator2018-04-21 23:14

    Thanks tool_king, sent you a PM.

  5. #5Ralph smith2018-04-22 15:40

    Sorry v518

  6. #6tool_king2018-04-22 20:38

    Ralph what is yours serial number ? Many manuals to choose from . Just straight V not a VR right ?

  7. #7Apartlow52023-08-18 13:09

    Hey tool_king if you still have access to the Make: INGERSOLL RAND Model: VR530C Serial: 184613 I would love to get a manual from you. Got a guy trying to figure one out now. Thanks in advance.

  8. #8Scotty552023-09-01 16:18

    I think I need the same thing! I believe I sent tool_king a message, but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out this forum. Make: Ingersoll Rand Model: VR530C Serial: 184257 I need an electrical schematic if possible. Thank you!

  9. #9Apartlow52023-09-01 16:43

    Well I didn't get a reply from Tool_king. So I am still figuring out this forum too.