I'm working on a JLG 40H with an LRG425 Ford. The choke thermostat is burned out and I've been looking for the choke cover plate. The only thing I could find was from Zenith and it was the complete choke unit. Cost was $200.00 by the time they shipped it from the east coast. Does anyone know if there are other places that offer just the complete cover plate? Also, some of the literature shows a resistor in line but I don't see one in the JLG schematic. Will these things handle a constant 13 volts or do they need to be less? Thanks.
excavator, do you still need this choke thermostat? I've got a couple of them if you do. I missed seeing this tread until last night. Let me know. Want a whole carb? The choke stats are marked 12 volt btw, I've never seen one with a resistor in line.