I have a vr90b I've been chasing electrical gremlins through for two days. I have looked everywhere online and cant find a wiring diagram that has the information I need. I replaced the old alternator with a newer one that is compatible but has a slightly different design. I need to know which lug the wires go to. I took pics of the old one and tossed it as I thought it would be at least similar. Well, its not. SN is 149964 Will post pics when I get home. Thanks in advance.
Waiting on pics.
The first two pics are of the pigtail that plugs into the alternator and the back of the old alternator. the green wire has an inline diode. Last pic is of the post identifier sticker on the back of the new alternator. The issue is that I have 6 possible connections on the new one and only 4 wires that need connecting.
Got them uploaded. If you have time, could you have a look and let me know if you need anything else? Thanks in advance.
That first pic looks like the plug in for a Delco alternator