I am needing to remove the injection pump on a New Holland LS190 with the Lucas fuel pump. Not wanting this to turn into a disaster when i go to install the pump again I’m trying to get everything timed properly beforehand. Can anyone tell me what the procedure is for this, can the flywheel be pinned or how do you go about putting the engine at TDC?
I have heard HORROR STORIES of people that yanked the pump w/o timing it..& about shot themselves trying to figure it out, until they found/bought a manual..
Yes I’ve read a lot of horror stories today while searching for some information so I was hoping somebody on here would have some firsthand experience
I’ve done a small heard of those pumps for various customers who did there own work.. If u don’t get any leads on a manual, I’ll look up the customer names and see it they’ll help..(tomorrow)