Hi gents ; I have wheel loader 966G series II AXJ and I found after cutout test Injector No 2 not working but the Solenoid is fine .... so I'm going to change new one injector but I will swap the old Solenoid to the new injector .... Do I need to insert the calibration code of the new injector with the replaced Solenoid or keep the old code with out chang? my question related to the old Solenoid if installed with the new injector with out attached new Solenoid.... Thanks Gents
Hi Gents, Is there any an advice about this issue to help me.
If the new injector has the calibration code yes you should program it however they usually run fine even if you don't code them.
even if I changed the old Solenoid on to the new injector.
Yes. The solenoid just tells it when to fire. The injector code tells the computer how much fuel that injector fires and it sends the signal to the solenoid accordingly
Ryan Thanks a lot you cleared that... but I have one more question the ruining hours stopped working at the 18658 but from ECM is 20007 so what is wrong with cat monitor?
Hi Gents , I did wiggle test and show up Left Brake pedal position 3% what does it mean of this value? Thanks