Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Wheel Loader Hyundai HL 770

marekLen ยท 2017-04-20 04:43

Hello I bought wheel loader hundai HL770 from 2000 year and 13000 hours. I have problem becouse i can't start the machine. The transmision is on neutral , Brakes switched on .if I turn key right nothing is happenes. I checked fuses and it ok. What can I still check

Replies3
  1. #1fast_st2017-04-20 13:58

    seatbelt? and by nothing do you mean no lights or just no cranking. Wiggle the trans shift lever?

  2. #2marekLen2017-04-20 14:40

    There is no seatbeld. The lights are on but no craking. Trans shift lever is on neutral and lights on N. I started loader for the short circuit but now is another problem becouse front bucket lift up very slowly

  3. #3fast_st2017-04-20 19:06

    Sounds like an interlock (safety relay) somewhere is not letting power get to the starter. Only lift is slow, how about curl and dump? any strange noises