Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

injector pump rebuilding

mbavers ยท 2016-08-18 16:10

I have a Case 580K with a CAV injector pump. I am seeking reviews/recommendations on injector pump rebuilders. I know there are a lot of them out there. I want one I can trust to do a complete and thorough job. I already know I won't be getting my original pump back and that's OK, as long as I get the same model.

Replies8
  1. #1thepumpguysc2016-08-18 19:02

    Like you said.. Theres a lot of them.. Google it and look for 1 that is Delphi/CAV authorized.. Going thru an authorized dealer costs about 650.00 +, more being in Alaska.. depending on the problem..

  2. #2mbavers2016-08-18 22:21

    Good idea ....thanks.

  3. #3brianbulldozer2016-08-19 16:54

    Never had a problem with Seattle Injector: http://www.seattleinjector.com/ Not sure why you wouldn't be getting your original pump back. I think if you shipped it to them they would rebuild it unless it is totally destroyed.

  4. #4John C.2016-08-19 17:55

    I have to second brianbulldozer on Seattle Injector. I've used them for years and never had a problem.

  5. #5joe--h2016-08-19 18:37

    Put it in a priority mail box and send it to thepumpguysc. Large priority box $17 each way to someone who will do it right. Joe H

  6. #6mbavers2016-08-19 18:45

    I have heard (and experienced) the injector pump you send in being replaced with a like pump that has already been rebuilt. That would be OK with me, as long as it is the exact same model. I had one sent to me that had slightly different electric connection that confused me a little, although it hooked right up and worked fine.

  7. #7Brodiesel2016-08-21 21:20

    I use a company called BECS Pacific, all their locations are in California. I have been really happy with them and their prices for pumps and injectors, If you give me info of the dataplate I could get a price for you in the morning, give me a call. 209 452 7019.

  8. #8mbavers2016-08-22 12:07

    I can check them out.....thanks!