I went to Boise yesterday to check out a bridge demolition project. This equipment has been sitting in the same spot for over 2 weeks now. So naturally I took the chance to get more pictures. Inland Crane Inc and Inland foundation specialties(IFS) have played a large part in building the new overpass nearby. Enjoy the pictures and thanks for looking. 165 ton American crane and Grove RT980 rough terrain crane.
Some more of the American crane. Random shots to say the least.
Casagrande drill rig B250. And one of the ingersoll-rand telehandler's.
telehandler and some of the many drill rig pieces...
Some pics from last week...
A few more of the many pictures i have of these machines...
The last of them for now, did not mean to get carried away
You took some nice pics oakland. :notworthy It seems Inland takes a great deal of pride in their machines, that American is in incredible shape to be a machine that's probably from back in the late 70's or 80's at most. You know your going to have to send some pics once they do get the outriggers under it and put the boom in it.
HA ha thanks ATCOEQUIP! I agree it does seem that they take great pride in their equipment. I wish I knew where their CAT 245 was its one of the nicest that i have ever seen. I will keep checking back too see whats going on, im not sure if they are setting it up or taking it some where else :beatsme guess we will find out soon enough. I will be sure to take a ton of pictures if and when they get it set up! I do have this picture of it though from when it was down the street from me, :drinkup
Wow, that's a sweet looking machine oakland. I wonder if it has an 8V Detroit since it has 2 exhaust stacks. What do ya think about this one, stock? Now there's you a mobile conventional crane. And yes, they're still a common sight here in the states. :cool2
wow thats some polished iron! nice pics!
ATCOEQUIP, They finally put the counter weights and outriggers on er'. I was in the area earlier so I swung by:
The drill rig was also set up:
The drill rig was also set up:
They sure have some nice looking old cranes. That drill is for foundation drilling. Looks like they're setting up to drill foundation shafts and use the crane to set the caissons. What is the project they're doing there?
Im not sure what the project is, Its an empty field out near the air port. They delivered a small P&H crane, another telehandler, and a backhoe. Their is also what looks to be sheet piling equipment, like they might be shoring something up. I really dont know whats going on though, because this is the first equipment on site. :beatsme