Hello, Looking thru the operators manual they break out jobs on changing the filters (2), cleaning the 3rd filter and changing the oil itself into different processes. Wrong to assume you could not do all 4 things at one time? Manual also mentions bleeding the system at the pump and making sure to add oil there as well as tank. Any tips or other locations to add? Should I go as far a s removing lines and trying to somehow add oil to them too? Never having dsone it, input would be useful. Thanks in advance! Chuck
I have the same basic machine in a Deere 35D,don't remember all that in my OM.Usually it's very simple as it should be--drain and refill at the reservoir.I know that very pricey orange tinted no zinc Hitachi oil is what you want for these babies---$88 for a bucket the other day at Jesco.
i just retract all the cylinders as much as possible and suck out the hydraulic oil in the tank , or you could pop the suction line off , refill hyd oil and crack the 2 in hex plugs on the pump housing to let the air out