Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The All New 2015 CAT 303CR – Anybody run one?

Canuck Digger ยท 2015-03-11 21:42

So after a few year of MiA looks like the cat 303 is back for 2015. I'm in the market for that size machine and am wondering if anyone has run one. Looks like she has had quite an overhaul, incl. a new power plant. Thoughts?

Replies1
  1. #1pafarmer2015-03-12 06:18

    I bought a 303.5 last Spring. , same motor I assume as used in the 303. It's been trouble free so far and a nice little mini excavator....very capable, stable with a full bucket. Extremely good on fuel with auto idle and Econ. Mode., easy to load and move around.....nice machine...I am pleased with it...not sure if that helps you .....if I can answer any specific questions just let me know..I'll do my best to answer if I can...