Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Insley excavator track chain

big red one ยท 2012-12-16 09:40

Anyone have any idea where i can get track chain or parts for my h-1000 excavator?

Replies3
  1. #1pjflyer2012-12-22 21:16

    I have a H-560. Hard to find parts. Try ACR in OH 216-531-8000 or Gerharts in PA 717-626-8544. One other might be Dicks crane. WC in Chicago is getting out of the business. I was able to talk to him earlier this year and he said it wasn't worth it anymore. I've called just about every scrap yard in the nation. Seems most Insleys have been melted down. Good Luck.

  2. #2plaster2012-12-24 10:43

    Insley excavator track chain Anyone have any idea where i can get track chain or parts for my h-1000 excavator Check for the CAT D6 9u track chain

  3. #3Buckethead2012-12-24 11:07

    I would check out this web site http://www.tractorparts.com/undercarriagepix.htm . They are an equipment used parts dealer. Their site has some information about what undercarriage parts are interchangeable between different machines. So even if they don't have what you need, maybe it will tell you what else might work. Someone above recommended Gerhart's in Lititz PA, they have a huge yard full of old iron, (including a few Insleys) they may very well have your part, or know who does. Hope this helps, have a good holiday!