Hi Guys, my oil temp sender was disfunctional so I replaced it with a actual gauge. Should I be worried about the possibilty of air introduced into the hydro system. I had to install a nipple and reducer and it is possible an air bubble could have been introduced into the system. Will the air work it self out of the system or could it become trapped?
Hey Mustang960. I'm no expert on system hydraulics but I wouldn't think introducing small amounts of air into the system would adversely affect it. My rationale is that the same thing occurs whenever you attach auxiliary hydraulic attachments. The system should therefor be able to manage a small amount of air in the hydro system. FWIW
no need to worry all air pergis out when running sucking air on suchion side of pumps is bad because it causes small explosins in hyd pumps watch for bubbles in hyd tank if you got bubbles rising in oil you got suction leak wich should be corected asap tom