I have a d6n cck00666 we had to pull transmission we can't get the drive shaft on the left side while sitting in seat in all the way we think we have the center shaft where it belongs any help or info is appreciated thanks Kevin
I just did this and fought hard. It will be enough for you to turn the driving sprocket a little with a large lever. Unless the track allows you to do so. The wrong gearing is what prevents the shaft from being inserted.
Well we got it made a pipe up with the bolt welded on the end in order to get the center shaft where it had to be while we were pushing it in we turn the PTO a little bit and it went right into place then in order to get the left shaft in we had a bar and turn the sprocket a little bit and the PTO shaft again I want to thank everybody for the help