Thanks everyone! I dont know if I change the subject am I supposed to start a new thread? Previous owner told me in Texas Summer Heat, the engine will overheat after a couple hours of work and to watch it closely. He used to pour a couple buckets of water in front of the radiator grille to cool it down. He decided not to replace the radiator due to cost. He did replace the water pump a couple years ago. Is there any way to flush the radiator without removing? Or should I remove and take to radiator repair shop for cleaning? Or, just put in another radiator?
How about taking some temperatures with a non contact thermometer? Hose going into the radiator, hose going back to the engine, air going into the radiator, air coming out of the radiator. Those temperatures when the engine is hot will tell you what is blocked, the air or water side. If only the water side is blocked then cooling the radiator wouldn't do that much for cooling the engine, so you might just have to blow out the outside THOROUGHLY. That will require access to both sides of the radiator, a garden hose, some degreaser, some o-ring picks?, fin comb?, and a few hours with an air hose. Of course if it's had pond water added to the cooling system it could be blocked internally also, but no use getting ahead of yourself.