Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Interesting concept . . . stump jump offsets

Scrub Puller ยท 2014-02-23 06:13

Yair . . . this is a new concept to me and looks quite effective for early workings . . . you can see how the pinwheel rakes are necessary after such an implement to level out the paddock and windrow roots and sticks. http://supersan.net/videos/tr/video/VPwuHQcZ1ko/Magnum-614-Stump-Jump-Offset-Disk Cheers.

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies2
  1. #1d9gdon2014-02-23 07:59

    I couldn't get that link to work, but I found this one that is a stump jump offset. It does look interesting... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPwuHQcZ1ko

  2. #2Scrub Puller2014-02-23 14:38

    Yair . . . d9gdon . Same clip mate, both work on this side of the pond. I think it is a good idea, it looks a little light built for what its doing and I sure hope they have hard foam in those tyres . . . . I'd prefer to run steel wheels. They should know what they're doing though, Savannah have good name for building tough equipment, I like their one way plough . . . . Cheers.