Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Interesting Truck Lettering

OBPM ยท 2011-07-24 10:43

High? Probably....High End? Probably Not! Guessing this guy doesn't get work from Democrats. One of my favorites. See the girl with the whip? Concrete coring company.

Replies6
  1. #1OBPM2011-07-24 10:50

    A couple more.

  2. #2usco2011-07-25 17:41

    interesting

  3. #3clay digger2011-07-26 00:11

    2009 Ames Wooden Handle Spade 1999 36" Aluminum Landscape Rake 1970 Corn Broom 2011 Craftsman 6 in 1 Screwdriver 2000 Goodyear 3/4" x 50' Rubber Garden Hose 1995 Leather Right Hand Work Glove (lost the Left one in 2001) 2001 Jackson 6 Cu. Ft. Heavy Duty Steel Wheelbarrow Unknown Make & Year Bush Axe, Sledge Hammer, Leaf Rake Well OBPM your equipment list made my day! The pics were funny too. Interestingly I think I may have your left hand glove. It appeared in my truck around 2004.

  4. #4nedly052011-07-26 05:51

    I got a good laugh out of that too!

  5. #5OBPM2011-08-02 20:20

    Gotta love this guy!

  6. #6TractorSteve2011-08-03 12:06

    These are really interesting. Who comes up with this stuff?