Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

interesting use of a Cat M315!

xcmark · 2011-03-06 08:48

video on snow plowing , looks to be maybe some place in the UK? Sweeden maybe? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqXqXXBYH9M&feature=related enjoy

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies7
  1. #1MKTEF2011-03-06 09:25

    Finland for shure. Its though on that Engcon rotator

  2. #2245dlc2011-03-06 10:43

    That works pretty nicely.

  3. #3jimson2011-03-06 10:59

    I wonder what they budget for sign and mail box replacement.

  4. #4alco2011-03-06 11:05

    What a great way to get some use out of a machine that would most likely see a lot of down time in the winter. I wonder how that setup would stand up to plow use other than just winging back snowbanks?

  5. #5245dlc2011-03-06 11:44

    I've often wondered if that little dozer blade could be replaced with a wider and little bit taller angle blade and be used for cleaning parking lots. I have seen some around here with a modified high capacity bucket that faces forward for cleaning snow out of ditches and for loading out snow piles in parking lots.

  6. #6Per Eriksson2011-03-06 12:38

    Here's more wintertime use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQViJ61D5us&feature=related

  7. #7ddigger2011-03-06 14:13

    A hidden stump or boulder, could change the whole complextion of that operation.