Good morning everyone! I did a search but did not find any references to what I'm looking for and that is a source for interior trim replacement pieces. I assume you can get some from Messicks and other dealer types, but even with Messicks, the selection was limited. Are there any aftermarket sources you can point me to? Thanks in advance. R
What trim pieces are you looking for? Everything should be numbered in the parts manual.
Hi Cos, I can find them in the parts manual (Thank you for that BTW), but searching the usual suspects like Messicks and Rochester (both prolly use the same source) shows that the items I want are either no longer in production or are unrealistically expensive. I'm learning it's not like automotive where suppliers are plentiful and parts are less expensive -- understandably so. Interior trim pieces are not treated very kindly so I have a couple that are cracked. Not a big deal but it's just something I can do while it's RAINING for about the fifth day in a row. For the record, it's the right side pillar cover where the ignition is (85801642 labelled Soft Trim, RH in the book, PDF page number 714 or section 1.93.0/01/p1) I can place a request thru Messicks and roll the dice for over $300 if they can find a source for it. I will prolly just try to repair it and live with it. Thank you for your response. R