Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International 125 E

Bucky 24 · 2024-01-11 16:37

I bought an international 125e crawler loader it was not running I got the engine running after day and a half and it would not move so I tried switching hoses and stuff that did not work I finally pulled the transmission out pulled it all apart replace the seals and O-rings put it back together and it worked fine for a while then soon first gear started acting up and then the other gear started acting up so I pulled the transmission out again and found that the spiral snap Rings were installed incorrectly when I pulled it apart so I put them back in and correctly the second time they had all busted up and came out so once again I got new seals and everything and new spiral snap rings and installed everything correctly I marked all the hoses with different colored zip ties put everything back together now I have no neutral no reverse I pulled it all apart again replaced all the seals again checked all the clutches with air to make sure that they worked they're all performing correctly put it all back together still have no neutral no reverse I have three speeds in forward when I put it in reverse I have three speeds and forward also what could cause this thank you Bucky

Replies3
  1. #1Acecadet2024-01-11 16:55

    Have you had the range valve apart on the transmission? Maybe a stuck reverse spool?

  2. #2Bucky 242024-01-11 19:22

    yes, I have had all the valves apart and they’re all nice and clean operate and are assembled just like the book shows

  3. #3Bucky 242024-03-03 22:13

    Installed new range selector valve same problem. I have gauges installed on both forward and reverse hoses and get the recommended pressure when shifting what could cause this?