Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International 175c cylinder packing

Mbar ยท 2020-09-24 20:11

anyone of a part number on bucket lift cylinder packing. Looks like this one has the 2 piece piston as well. I am also looking for loader control valve spook seals. But I can probably get those at the hyd shop. Serial number 4290004u004136. Thanks guys

Replies4
  1. #1DMiller2020-09-24 20:29

    Should all be commercially available stock item seals. Will most likely need to carry the old ones and a piston with a Cylinder head flange for matching.

  2. #2boone2020-09-24 20:44

    Here's the kit numbers from Baum Hydraulics ( https://www.baumhydraulics.com ). Regarding your spool kits, like DMiller said hydraulic shop should have your spool kit seals, but I'd make sure they give you the exact seals that come out. That is, don't use orings in place of wiper seals. You could also call Komatsu dealer for part numbers on them. They might be able to get the kits for you.

  3. #3DMiller2020-09-24 20:47

    Nice to see a Chime in Boone!!

  4. #4boone2020-09-24 21:02

    I'm still lurking around!