Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International 175c Need Manuals

senoiaslim ยท 2008-03-30 19:22

Does anyone have or know where I might find a operating and maintanence manual for a 175c loader? It is a 1974 international and I don't know if a Dresser manual would be the same? thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Countryboy2008-03-30 21:39

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums senoiaslim! :drinkup

  2. #2senoiaslim2008-03-31 09:02

    thank you country boy!

  3. #3PETE3792008-03-31 18:09

    Best bet is keep checking ebay, usually if you find them there they're nt to expensive either.

  4. #4spr426hemi82009-02-26 20:05

    I have a 175 b manual for a dt 361 turbo engine I can scan the pages you need if it will help...

  5. #5wrench25562009-03-31 20:32

    I might have a complete set for that 175c, I will have to check tommorrow. If you want give me a shout on the phone, 410-979-5320 Billy

  6. #6boone2009-08-25 16:43

    senoiaslim, what kind of fuel consumption might one expect when running a 175c? I'm looking at one now which is post 1978. Has the 466? Was curious what the fuel rate for an hour or day is?

  7. #7boone2009-08-30 17:37

    I noticed that ytmag.com has 4 manuals for an IH-175C. There is no indication as to what year these manuals cover.

  8. #8boone2009-08-30 17:39

    Anyone know how often the 175C manuals were published? Just curious as to whether these would work for an '86 Dresser? PS Thanks for letting me use your thread to get my three posts in.