I’m hoping someone here can help me. I recently purchased a 2412b backhoe and I removed the hydraulic filter from the canister to the right side of the transmission. The filter element that I removed doesn’t seem correct because it doesn’t fit into the cap of the canister without some considerable force. I can find all kinds of information on the filter that’s bolted directly to the left side of the transmission but I’ve found nothing on this one
Welcome to HEF 94Phillips ! That 2412 you have is rarely ever mentioned on HEF. A feller a had one for sale on here while ago. The best thing you can do is buy a service manual and a parts manual for your machine. I didn't look for the service manual. They are expensive. The information in them is worth much more than the purchase price. Parts manual here ----> https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Intern...497129&hash=item5d8b71c4e9:g:BcEAAOSwQP5c5ELY Be very sure this is the one you need if you decide to purchase it !
Tinkerer, Thanks for the welcome and your reply. I’ll check out the manual and hopefully it will get me going in the right direction. I’ve called tractor dealers who send me to the construction division and then the construction division sends me back to the agricultural.
Check this site out ---> https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/Farmall-2412B-Tractor-Parts.html And another website for International stuff. ---> https://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/