Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International 580 Pay loader

DuncMul ยท 2019-05-17 09:34

Hello all, This is my first time on this forum but I would like to know if anyone can help me with locating for the purchase of, a sales brochure for International or Dresser 580 Pay loader. Thanks Dunc

Replies10
  1. #1Tones2019-05-17 10:04

    The blokes who had the loader at Wanaka may be able to help.

  2. #2DuncMul2019-05-17 22:19

    Thanks Tones. Do you know who it is or the company name. I know a couple of people and businesses in the town. Also my mother lives there.

  3. #3Tones2019-05-18 02:59

    The blokes who own it live in the Waikato. I'll see if I can make contact in another forum . Where abouts in Brisbane do you work? I also Dunners very well

  4. #4DuncMul2019-05-18 09:18

    I am starting a new job on monday at Hemmant on the south side of the river. Living at the Bayside. Thanks for your help Tones.

  5. #5Tones2019-05-18 16:33

    Would a good quality photocopy be ok. Some people don't mind sharing stuff like this but hate parting with it

  6. #6DuncMul2019-05-18 19:44

    That would be fine thanks Tones. A photocopy would be just as good for me. Having served my time with IH I love the equipment.They had some very innovative ideas and designs in their time. The 580 was the largest diesel powered loader in the world when it first came out. Cheers.

  7. #7Tones2019-05-19 04:55

    Iv'e run out leads at my end. Have you tried the American Historical machinery sites? https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/international-580-payloader-loader-ih-75850201 He is one iv'e just found https://picclick.co.uk/International-580-Pay-loader-Brochure-Leaflet-392128919458.html

  8. #8DuncMul2019-05-19 05:07

    All good thanks. I appreciate what you have done. I have contacted someone in Wanaka today it was a 560 loader at the Wheels in Wanaka show at Easter. the machine was brought down for the show from up North Island. It is a Baker construction machine. For some reason I cant open the images they have a cross on them. I will try American Historical site Cheers.

  9. #9Tones2019-05-19 05:10

    Edited my last post . FOUND ONE

  10. #10DuncMul2019-05-19 05:22

    Thanks again. I spotted the pic one bit it was sold in Jan this year. I wont give up yet though.