Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International Attachments Hydraulic Hammers / Breakers

SiteSolutions ยท 2022-10-03 16:27

Anyone have experience with this company? They have a competitive price on a 800 lb breaker but with no local dealer I don't know if want to trust my money to them. https://iai-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2019-IB-Breakers.pdf

Replies2
  1. #192U 34062022-10-03 17:10

    Looks like they're Florida based. Never heard them but there's really only a small number of breaker manufacturers out there and they get re-branded.

  2. #2KSSS2022-10-03 20:34

    I have never heard of them either, my guess would be they are Chinese made for a company based in the US. Simply speculation, but more likely than a company starting a ground up breaker attachment company. I would go with a name that you can reliably get parts for and have a history of solid performance. The upfront price may be lower on this brand, but it in fact may be disposable. I have had several Okada breakers, currently a 900 pound 45B that I bought rebuilt from Okada. I also have an Epiroc 3k hammer, that I bought new. I would price a rebuilt Okada, if you go to their website you can see if they are selling any factory rebuilt hammers in the size your looking for.