Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International Backhoe 3600 A For Sale

repoman3122 ยท 2015-05-17 19:53

I have a 1974 International Backhoe model 3600-A serial# 2750150u000977* This unit has the D-282 diesel in it over all the unit is in good condition has a few issues one of the rear swing pistons is leaking not sure if it can be repacked another is that to shut the unit off you have to shut the fuel supply value the hydro lines are old and cracking from sun and one needs to be replaced on the outrigger. I bought this about 3-4 years ago to push snow for a big account I had and no longer have the account so I'm selling everything salters plow trucks etc etc I used this machine for about 2 hrs one day and that's it I have a new 12' Pro Tech snow pusher that can either go with it as a package or sold on its own. I have a complete rebuild kit for the motor new hydro pump all new cab glass new starter pistons sleeves etc. I moved this the other day and the steering was real hard ? not sure why could be low on hdro fluid. This runs strong pushing around 78 HP would be great to restore or just fix some of the issues and have a great machine! If you already have one and wanted a second unit for extra parts this would be great for that also if I had to guess I would say including new glass new tires starter etc tc and the new rebuild kit I would guess about over $3,000 in parts I'm asking $5,500 OBO I just have no use for it now. Please contact me if interested 732-773-0551 or [email protected]

Replies1
  1. #1fixou8122015-05-18 09:32

    Big Brute of a machine! Last one I worked on had steering bind. I raised the front wheels off the ground sprayed with pb blaster then put motor oil on the king pins while turning the wheel left and right. Freed it right up. I also ran a heater hose from the intake to the dashboard for snorting eithe. (Don't forget to put a cap on the hose at the dashboard ) This is a pre chamber engine and it seemed to like Wd40 for starting fluid. Also these engines like the glow plugs to start.