Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International BD2640 Engine head gaskets

Reubs ยท 2012-12-19 15:33

Hey ya'll, I am trying to find out if there are any Head gaskets avaliable for my old Galion grader which has a old British built BD264 motor in her, as I think we have a cracked head gasket that needs replacing, So would anyone have any idea of any sources I could go to?

Replies2
  1. #1JimInOz2013-02-12 18:30

    Did you get a gasket? Those engines were used in the BTD6 dozers one or two wheel tractors.SMS Diesel in Melbourne sold parts several years ago...not sure about now. I'm wrecking a similar AD264 engine. Jim

  2. #2Reubs2013-02-12 22:54

    No I have not found a gasket yet, but I have contacted a spare parts place in NZ but they are still trying to asses availability, So I could consider looking around oz if I cannot find anything in New Zealand.