Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International BTD 8

Squizzy246B ยท 2008-10-19 09:06

Becareful when starting your Dozer:cool2

Replies4
  1. #1Lashlander2008-10-19 11:18

    I'd guess he shorted the starter across with it in gear. A guy did that here a couple years ago and it ran him over.

  2. #2surfer-joe2008-10-19 12:58

    Interesting, the dual air cleaners. Never saw one like that. Originally built special for ag purposes you think? Hmmm.... No lights. Most ag tractors have lights.

  3. #3AtlasRob2008-10-19 14:22

    1st crawler I ever operated was a BTD8, on ag work pulling a wheeled subsoil plough. One farm I was at the old boy said, do me a favour and push that hedge out by the time I had finished it looked like it had been bombed out embarrassing as I can still picture it now 33yrs later lucky cameras were only for the rich so NO Pictures

  4. #4D4E SA2008-11-18 05:12

    Nice Looking TD9.Never seen one that old with extended track frames.