Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1948 TD6 with Drott Loader

Squizzy246B ยท 2008-10-19 09:12

A bit of kit I haven't seen the like of before:

Replies6
  1. #1MKTEF2008-10-19 09:40

    You spend a lot of time here?? ) King of Obsolete posted some pics of his trip on the lake to bring a identical one back home to his garage. I'll admit that that one is in far bether shape..

  2. #2Squizzy246B2008-10-19 09:43

    well.....now that you mention it of course I meant "in person" you see

  3. #3Lashlander2008-10-19 11:28

    Yep, he named his the rocket because of the cylinders. I thought his was a Bucyrus Erie loader though?

  4. #4surfer-joe2008-10-19 12:54

    I've only seen pictures of these, never one on the ground.

  5. #5MKTEF2008-10-19 15:14

    You're right Lash, his is a Bucyrus Erie. I checked his site. Ain't much difference though, bet they are made out of the same plans. Real nice that somebody keep some of theese babies away from the torch.

  6. #6OneWelder2008-10-19 16:06

    Does that Bucket go over the top and dump in back of the Machine?