I have a Dresser 125c with a Bosch 0_460_304_219 VA4/10H1250CR90 Injection pump. At the back of the pump in the center of the 4 fuel lines there is a bolt. Fuel is spraying out around the bolt. Doesn't appear to be coming from the bolt but between the back of the pump and the plate that holds the throttle linkage. Any ideas? Thanks Paul Machine starts and runs but only at mid to high idle.
I had a local diesel tech. come out and he didn't have much to say but he ordered something from Indiana but wasn't positive it was going to fix the problem. This AM i pulled the line off and took the bolt out of the back of the pump. BAD NEWS! The case is broken around the bolt. I took some pics. Now what do i do? http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll338/letumgrow56/125ca.jpg http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll338/letumgrow56/125cb.jpg http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll338/letumgrow56/125cc.jpg http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll338/letumgrow56/125cd.jpg http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll338/letumgrow56/125ce.jpg
hey i just joined the site, i have a 125e....giving me problems ...how did u make out with your split case