Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

international harvester forklift?

markat ยท 2015-02-15 21:38

I have a forklift I was looking at that has a international 300 tractor engine and a 300 utility transmission and rear end. It's a power plant used by a forklift manufacturer. The serial number is stamped in the frame rail. It begins with TL then the number. Does anyone have any idea who could have built this? I wish I could post a picture. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1icestationzebra2015-02-15 22:54

    I have seen one made from a 450 but not a 300. When I did a search i found Kirkhof. ISZ

  2. #2Delmer2015-02-15 23:11

    Redpowermagazine, smokstak and yesterdaystractors all came up in a search, a few different pics from a few manufacturers. This site is great for a lot of things, but IH is NOT it's strong suit.

  3. #3sheepfoot2015-02-15 23:33

    I would think it is a ih 300 with a harlo forklift conversion.