Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

International t340

Jporter66 ยท 2020-03-19 12:31

I am in need of a C135 motor if any one has one or knows of were one would be

Replies5
  1. #1Delmer2020-03-20 22:59

    Palermo where? that should be the easiest part of that crawler to keep running. What's the problem?

  2. #2Jporter662020-03-21 01:51

    The dozer sat for a while before I got it had no muffler so water got in to the base so when I pull the drain plug water poor out then oil two of the spark plugs been out as well when I took the head off found that all 8 push rods were bent as well as ice build up into the two rear Cylinders. valves in the head were rusted cause of sitting got all four pistons and sleeves out pretty much trying to find a motor that will drop back into it with out trying to do a rebuild at the moment

  3. #3Delmer2020-03-21 08:21

    As far as I know, a lot of IH engines will interchange fairly easy, not that that one should be especially hard to find. Are you in THE Palermo? or somewhere in the US? makes a big difference. You could try redpower forum for more old IH tractor expertise than you'll find here.

  4. #4Jporter662020-03-21 11:15

    Yes I am in Palermo just trying to find something complete

  5. #5Delmer2020-03-21 11:44

    Well, that will make it a little harder. I won't be much help. maybe the UK would have more IH of that vintage?