Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Intro

Justin Hess ยท 2018-12-07 16:03

Didn't see a separate intro subforum so figured I'd just say hello here. I've been around construction my entire life...grandad and dad were/are still in the industry. As an adult I now mainly run my own marketing company but still do seasonal work for my (recently passed) grandfather helping him build a large campground here locally. Mainly running dumptruck hauling fill but also have gotten pretty good with the backho (mostly moving stuff around with the main front bucket not so much digging) and absolutely love running around in the bobcat skid steer. I'm a pro on the roller too haha...kinda dummy proof but I love running that thing. Other than that I help out the seasoned guys with repairs on and can run the basics with the large excavator trackho (325b CAT) and dozers we have onsite. The limited time I have had on the huge (at least to me) 977 dozer is some of the most thrilling stuff I've ever experienced...the rumble and the POWER of it!

Replies2
  1. #1StanRUS2018-12-07 17:02

    IMO, no big deal HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Justin Hess2018-12-10 10:52

    DOH! I scrolled right past it when I was looking for it. If a mod can move the thread that would be great.