Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Introduction

Steve G. ยท 2009-10-15 21:11

Hey guys, I'm new here, I enjoy reading all of the posts, very interesting! Anyway, i'm 17 and I'm building a log cabin with my brother and dad, we are not contractors and have never built a house before but have done tons of work on our house we live in. We have cleared 500ft of road through the woods to get to our property that was landlocked. We've been using a Kubota L3750. Pics to come. Thanks, Steve

Replies8
  1. #1willie592009-10-15 21:13

    Welcome to the forum Steve G. :usa

  2. #2truviking2009-10-22 16:18

    Waitng for pics Would love to see pics. I like that kind of stuff.

  3. #3Cat4202009-10-22 21:21

    Welcome. Where in NY are you?

  4. #4Steve G.2009-10-22 21:35

    I live in NYC, but I work up on my land in the catskills.

  5. #5Steve G.2009-10-22 21:37
  6. #6Steve G.2009-10-22 21:39

    You can see the pics in this thread too... you don't have to click on the individual links though.

  7. #7Rand2009-11-11 22:53

    steve G hello as I introduce myself I'm new to the forum thanks

  8. #8willie592009-11-11 22:59

    Welcome to the forum Rand. :usa