What you think about these links: index.html guide investment stock calculator investment estate investment real trust club investment fraud investment brokerage investment investment loan property advisor investment investment putnam casting investment fraud investment lawyer aim investment classics investment operator reminiscence stock wiley fremont investment loan direct foreign investment from investment profit university uranium estate investment real software estate investment mexico real 101 building estate estate investment real real trump university wealth banker investment estate investment real seminar fortress group investment ever guide investment ll need only investment securities accidental banker decade inside investment street that transformed wall fortress investment diversified investment gold investment club estate investment real investment land investment offshore estate investment property real fremont investment investment newsletter estate florida investment real advisor investment registered broker investment county investment orange property fisher investment essential investment hyip investment investment loan investment orlando property
I think you're lame and need a better job that actually produces something of worth. I know your little mind isn't able to handle the little tasks that most of us find to be common sense but you need not burden us with your ingnorance. So go click your little links all you want but while your clicking away, realise that many, many people hate you with a passion for being the little person that you are, with the worthless trade that you have become a slave to. :ban
Rather than remove this thread, I just disabled all the links, just because Countryboy stated so eloquently what we all think... Spammer go away. :ban
Amen to Dat!!:iagree
No really CB tell us what you really think.
Wow CB, you don't like that guy! Very nicely done.
So, can we still send pm's to this whale snot, or could you post the email he used to join so we can all spam him?
It's not worth your time. These are automated spamming machines that flood message boards all over the world. In the interest of allowing new members to post as soon as they register, we don't screen the applications before they are approved. I've got a program in place to slow them down, but now and then one gets through.
Wow, I'm a Superstar....... Naw, I just typed the first thing that came to mind when I seen this guy invading our little corner of the "big net". Telemarketers that call my house get a speech similar to that. I feel very strongly about the trade that they chose and I am not ashamed to be vocal about it. :thumbsup Oh and believe me, I Censored it for the forum.....:drinkup.
I think this is a fine example of how well run this site is that things like that are not allowed, and dealt with in a timely manner. Thanks to Steve and company.:notworthy
I'd like to think there's a special place in he** for spammers, but they probably aren't welcome there either :laugh