Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ya want Pics?

RollOver Pete ยท 2007-04-15 03:09

I got lotsa Pics for ya:dizzy http://www.socalearthmovers.com/index.html

Replies14
  1. #1RonG2007-04-15 06:03

    Wow!!Thanks.....................more valueable time wasted. Ron G

  2. #2equipment fan2007-04-15 10:33

    thanks RollOver Pete,nice site with good pictures!

  3. #3CAT245ME2007-04-15 11:06

    I like it But for some reason when I try playing the videos they keep freezing up, I tried watching the PC1000 a couple times but it wouldn't work. Any one else have the same problem?

  4. #4Lashlander2007-04-15 11:38

    Nice site,:thumbsup It appears that all the dirt in Southern Cal is in the wrong place.

  5. #5RollOver Pete2007-04-15 16:20

    Sometimes, you just have to let the video load.:beatsme Maybe try hitting the pause button once it starts, then run into the kitchen for something, opcorn when you get back it might be good to go. :bash

  6. #6nedly052007-04-15 16:43

    AWESOME!!!:thumbsup

  7. #7sbrem2007-04-15 16:53

    Thanks for the link! Lots of great pictures:thumbsup :thumbsup

  8. #8jazak2007-04-15 17:10

    Thanx for those pics:thumbsup

  9. #9CAT245ME2007-04-15 19:29

    Now were getting some where, thanks for your help.

  10. #10thejdman042007-06-27 23:25

    :notworthy :notworthy

  11. #11wethead2007-12-19 21:35

    Awesome !, Great pics Is it cool if I post some on my website? I will give you a link back if you like. Also can I use some of those videos as well? Great pics

  12. #12RollOver Pete2007-12-20 00:30

    The pics and videos on SoCalEarthmovers are posted by Kenny R. If you get in touch with Kenny, I'm sure he'll give you his blessing. You can find him in the members list or http://www.socalearthmovers.com/ If there are any of my pics or videos you want to use, feel free. I put them up for everyone to see.

  13. #13wethead2007-12-20 00:42

    Thanks for the reply ! Yea, those pics are great for sure, I really respect what you guys do. I will be contacting you buddy

  14. #14Kenny R2007-12-29 23:15

    hey wethead thanks for asking drop me an email if you get a chance :cool2 [email protected] -Kenny